Thursday, June 20, 2013

Buffalo/BBQ Chicken Primavera

This was what I threw together for a quick dinner tonight.  I decided to put it on here because I am notorious for losing recipes or forgetting that I ever made them :)  If you have a question, feel free to leave a comment and I'll elaborate.  It was really simple though and so so yummy!

1 lb cooked pasta (mine was frozen then thawed by filling my ziplock with warm water)
1 lb or so cooked shredded chicken (mine was frozen when I put it in)
1 lb frozen broccoli
1 bell pepper or 1/2 of 2 peppers
Tabasco to taste
1/4 cup or so of ranch (I just drizzled it)
1/2 cup bbq sauce
1 block of cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350.  Put pasta, chicken and veggies in a casserole dish.  Slice cream cheese into 1/2 inch thick slices and lay it on top of pasta/chicken.  Drizzle sauces over everything and place into the oven for 15 minutes.  Stir.  Put in the oven for 10 minutes more.  Stir. Top with cheese. Put in the oven for 5 minutes more so cheese melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment