Monday, April 8, 2013

Just a little bit of our afternoon

We had fun playing outside (<- a current favorite word of James') and a fun walk with some buddies this afternoon! Here are a few highlights :)

He loves grass...


but not pictures apparently :)


He's so fast!  I'm amazed I got this picture.  Usually, I just get the back of his head.


We stopped by Daddy's office and had to have a "na-na" because Daddy was eating his lunch.  James devoured it like always.


Squinty face grins are the best! 


We walked into one building for a potty break and I found this piano on display which was supposedly the first piano West of Asheville!  The History nerd in me just loved this.


All tuckered out. :)  

I'm so thankful for this wonderful afternoon and our amazing Creator who gave us such a beautiful place to live along with giving me the blessing of being James' mommy.  Love this little fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment